Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Guild - Raffle Quilt 2009

"A Bouquet of Friendship" designed by Mary Crowther and Lynn Wilson of Walla Walla, Washington... Quilting day was a Busy Tuesday. I'm pleased to post the WW Valley Raffle quilt !!! Here are Former Guild Co- Chair Jan Eaton and I showing it to the guild. The label was made by a member of our guild; Barbara Larson. The blocks were made by several members of the guild. I can hardly wait to have it shown at the Tri-City Quilt show the end of March. It will be at the Three Rivers Convention Center again this year. March 27th 10am-7pm and 28th 10am-5pm. (Click on the picture to view it larger) There will be several quilts that are not to be missed...come and see!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! You've designed a masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remind me when it's closer to the quilt show in the tri-cities. I'd like to come and see.....
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com