Wednesday, March 25, 2009

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY!!!

Mary wants to Quilt today! I haven't been able to get in gear this week. Monday was a no-sewing day as was Tuesday due to my impatiently waiting for a Fed Ex Package. I was just out of sorts all day since I couldn't leave the house. I missed the delivery when I was napping upstairs on Saturday. My doorbell box is downstairs where I usually am. My Visiting Teachers helped pass part of the time. And I did get a FEW other phone calls. I didn't help that my YAHOO wasn't working all day! Talk about Frustration... I pressed some white shirts for Dear Hubby and made him some yummy Yukon Gold Potatoes and Pork Chop. I did get some new Florals washed and pressed, ready to cut up for my replica quilt that my Quilt Buddy and I are making. Tomorrow we get to take our quilt to enter the Tri-city Quilt Show. Friday is all the DEMOS and time to get some inspiration- not that I need any more "projects in my mind" [PIMM"S]. UMMMM, Guess I'd better get off the computer and try to sew a bit today... Sewing remotely until I hear from the quilt buddy... I think my sewing machines miss me when I don't get to sew. Here are pictures of them--- do they look lonely? My Favorite PURPLE Bernina, My Quilt Class Janome, and My 1980's original PFAFF (The one that has sewn a lot of CLOTHES for my Children) and an 'old' Singer that is a spare... It needs a table to sit in...

1 comment:

  1. Your sewing machines miss you?
    I don't think they have enough rest.
    Well, maybe a couple of them do.
    You have to use them a lot to make up for how much that one cost you.
    =)
    You don't have your serger on there either.
    Those flower fabrics look pretty.
    I need to prewash my fabric I want to use for those potato bags too.
    The top of my Chocolate covered Blueberries is done. I still have to add the borders though. It's pressed and everything.
    Did we leave a yellow sippy cup at your house? It's missing and I can't find it here or at Shirley's house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com