Saturday, March 28, 2009

TRI-City Quilt Show- Winners ribbons added

I enjoyed going to see the hanging quilts at the Tri-City Quilt Show. Lynn and I spent the whole day there. Attending the demos and taking lots of pictures of the beautiful Quilts. I didn't take as many pictures as I have in past years. There were a lot of quilts that weren't my idea of quilting. I don't care for the feel of the BATIKS so they aren't a favorite of mine. I have several of my quilts I entered in the slideshow. Thanks to my two daughters entering them for me. I hope you enjoy... More on Saturday... Maybe some will have RIBBONS added... Lynn and I were in great company with the Winners from Walla Walla. Suzanne took Peoples Choice and Jess got 1st place. Most of the quilts I voted on won, so I think that means I know the right people - who are winners. It doesn't hurt to rub shoulders with greatness, does it?? We had fun but are ready to stay home a few days. Thankfully our busy week isn't for a while. Back to the Friendship Blocks on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. They look nice!!! I think I might've missed mine. I really liked the christmas tree one though, and those cute butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chain Event is the one after the Red White and Blue that I made to go on my bed. All of the Quilts I made are in the first part of the Slide show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com