Sunday, May 10, 2009

Balloon Stampede 2009

It has been a very busy week-end thus far. Having 8 grandkids is alot for one day. I'm not as young as I used to be. Losing sleep because of kids waking up wasn't as fun as when I spend the night quilting... I put up the slideshow of all the pictures I took of the wonderment of the Grandchildren watching the balloons. That part of the day was as much fun as I anticipated! I'm so glad we got up in time to go watch the Balloons take off. I took some videos of the kids as well. Enjoy! The kids played outside and blew bubbles, picked lots of flowers, ate corn on the cob and just enjoyed being together. It's almost Mother's Day and this Grandma is going to enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. How come your video doesn't have sound? Am I doing it wrong?
    I like Seth's sweater. Isn't that one Brant and Jeff wore? Cute.
    THANKS SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE NICE NIGHT AWAY!
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...it's probably something I did wrong attaching it. Sorry. Yes that sweater is still getting worn after Brant wore it in two family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun!!! :) Wish we could've been there! Next year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com