Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Hero this week and every week...

Paul is a great guy... He loves his PB&J and JAM, so he has learned to make it himself. He has picked all the Strawberries so far this year in our flowerbed garden. Isn't that sweet of him to save wear and tear on my aching back??? I took all the stems off and have frozen some and he made his "Red Ribbon Jam". He has entered it in the Walla Walla Fair 2 times and gotten the same color ribbon. It tastes good, maybe the judges should taste it...

3 comments:

  1. I just noticed this morning that we are almost out of that delicious jam. hmmm... good thing we're coming down right? We've had two or three ripe strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, do we get some too?
    Dad is great!
    Have fun on your retreat too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com