Monday, August 6, 2012

Design Wall Monday, August 6-2012



With the grandchildren visiting my Design Wall today consists of the Novelty tote of fabric and what we made together from their choice. Each chose some fabric, (two chose the same as their Pillowcases) and we cut out a pair of shorts for them to swim in.  I let them push the pedal on the serger and together we got 5 pair made by 11 am. Then we took a ride to JoAnn's to buy them matching shirts to go with their shorts. 


Here they are posing with the shirts. We went to Albertson's to get Glow in the dark- Toothbrushes, 
(they forgot theirs at home) and  a few more snacks to take to the park.
Next stop was Pioneer park where they played until I said to go over to the trees for individual pictures to put on my Fridge... They liked playing in the fountain there. BUT- I wouldn't let them get wet, we had another stop to make.


The "FROSTED" Cupcake shop

Trevor broke his Flip Flop so his big Brother, Jared gave him a piggy back ride around the corner from  where we parked.  Each one chose a MINI cupcake  to eat there and a BIG Cupcake for tonight's Dessert. Our last stop today was back home at Grandpa and Grandma's to play in the mini pool with the Slide  and Grandpa's homemade sprinkler.  The boys slept in the tent with Grandpa, it is in the background of this picture. Lydia started out in there but decided to come inside with Grandma.  We're having lots of fun eating Frozen Fruit bars and Lunch-ables and Smoothies and will take a walk to the Park again later with Grandpa when it cools off a bit. This grandma is POOPED!  I stayed home and took a nap.

Check out more Quilt-related Design Walls HERE

3 comments:

  1. What a fun grandma you are, Mary. I am tending my four grands all day tomorrow and I am already tired. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Enjoy the adventure and excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun are you having!!! Their new outfits are wonderful! And the pool setup looks like oodles of laughter, splashing and oh so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com