AND Part 3 on the cutting mat - ready to sew this week in my spare time. It's Quilt Guild and Daughters of Utah Pioneers week, plus Army Boy is in Wyoming and soon on his way home. I need to get my voice back. I missed Church because I couldn't talk Sunday morning. They guy that called to talk to DH yesterday said I was a BASS. I haven't sewn much since I got home. I'm playing catch-up with laundry and un-packing. The trees are awaiting their decorations.
Here are some of the 'Siggy' Squares with the corners sewn on that I've collected this year. The 3 on the top row are from my Trip to Colorado last week. I noticed that the two in the middle are the same print in two color-ways. Of course I had to include Tula pink fabric on her 'siggy'.
Click over HERE to see what's happening in Blogland this 2nd Monday in December.
To see the Easy Street Link-up go HERE
I'm impressed that you are keeping up with Easy Street so well amidst all of the Christmas festivities and projects.
ReplyDeleteHow many siggy squares do you now own?
You are so busy, going hither and yon and you still find time to sew. :) Love your siggies!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon.
I'm loving the look of your Easy Street!! And those siggy squares are quite impressive, too!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour Easy Street blocks are looking great.
ReplyDeleteYour Mystery units are looking fabulous. Love the layout. So many intrigueing ways to set these units!
ReplyDelete