Monday, December 3, 2012

Design Wall Monday- December 3, 2012


On my cutting mat are the Pieces for Part 2 of the Easy Street Mystery.  I sewed up four to see how the Fairy Frost fabrics looked with the Black on White fabric. They have not been pressed or trimmed up to size.  I didn't have as much of the Fairy Frost as I thought in different shades, I do have lots of Purple in my Stash so it wasn't hard to find some to use.  Bonnie announced on Friday that we won't be using any more of the Grey fabric in this Mystery.  I thought I'd show a picture of it.  I can always use the rest of it for the backing, right??


Time to Link- up over at Patchworktimes HERE
And over at Bonnie Hunter's Blog HERE.

EDITED to add: 
 Here I am in Colorado sewing on the Easy Street Mystery and watching Bonnie's Quiltcam on my Droid Phone.  I did get a few more FG done.  Clue #3 comes out Friday morning...

2 comments:

  1. So you never say whether or not you like the Fairy Frost with the black on white. Do you?
    That is a pretty grey--would look good on the back, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary, I love the purple fairy frost!! I'm betting it looks terrific with the black and white, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com