It the last day of the year and time for my final DWM posting. I took a bit of time to sew on the "EASY STREET" Mystery between events with family this week. I'm happy to say I'm almost ready for the part 7 being released this morning.
First I had to draw and line on the purple 2" squares to make the Part 5 pieces. Using an emery board works for me. It doesn't slip and I can do these while watching TV. I even found a new Purple one to use on the purple squares. I still need more Turquoise and Black on White fabrics to finish the last two steps all the way. I have 6 different combinations for the Black on white 3-1/2" squares for part 6.I'm linking up to Judy L HERE, She posted her DWM early.
Wish I had some turquoise or black-on-white to send your way, but those just aren't in my stash. I'm anxious to see Easy Street start coming together.
ReplyDeleteOh, this looks like fun. I love the color choices!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see it finished!
ReplyDeleteClever idea with the emery board! Bonnie does a really good job of keeping the clues mixed so no one figures it all out ahead of time.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh... the emery board tip is a good one!! I love the combination of purples and turquoises! Happy New Year! :)
ReplyDelete