I've had the Viking "Betsy" in the house for a week now. I quilted the little pink mini quilt and am not totally pleased with it but it will do for a dolly quilt in Grandma's toy box.
I loaded a new quilt on to quilt it this week. I chose my "Somewhere in Time".
I want to quilt my "Celtic Christmas Solstice" and this one is close to the same so I could
"test" a pattern and spacing on it.
I chose this Leaf Panto and set it to repeat about 10 times.
I had to call and ask Terri how to get the pattern to connect continuously across.
I went to reset the machine to start and the bobbin thread wouldn't come up right.
The thread is catching up behind the bobbin case. UGGGG
I called and went down to the store to ask about a "housecall" so I don't have to take it apart.
I'm playing the waiting game now.
I decided to play with my Stitching and got my 23 'honeycomb' blocks made for the Quilty Fun SAL.
That meant cutting 92 1 1/2" squares for all the flippy corners.
As often happens - my SEWING and Quilting time is slightly and pleasantly interrupted by choice
"Family Moments"
These two handsome Young Men got to go to the Temple with their Ward.
It was Seth's first time since turning 12.
They did the 20 family names that DH has found.
It was an honor to be able to be there with them.
I woke up this morning to call into the Radio Station for a Birthday grandson turning 6 in Richland.
He didn't win a cake but I hear he's having a party today with his friends.
I looked outside and saw big fluffy flakes falling on my house and sidewalks.
Did the Birthday boy order this?

Well, the waiting continues and tomorrow is another day...
Thanks everyone for the suggestions on which quilt to put on "Betsy" and offers to take some of my scraps off my hands. I'll be sending some to Dianne H. soon.
hope you were able to get it all figured out! Is the bobbin case clicking into place?
ReplyDeleteJust a bump in the road, I hope. : )
ReplyDeleteTwo handsome young men there. Sounds like a great day.
Oh, snowflakes! As long as you don't get inundated by them, it is fun to see a few.
Its frustrating but it gets better, I swear! I have to practice a lot. I do not have a computer attached to mine.
ReplyDelete