I have been kicking and screaming inside thinking that it is OCTOBER!
I'm in total denial!!!
This week I got my copy of Quiltmaker Nov/Dec issue.
On Page 17 there is a picture I sent to the editor to use in her article about Quilting Buddies.
That's #1
oh yea, and Bonnie is giving away a copy HERE
#2 Bonnie Hunter will post the Colors and Fabric requirements for this years Mystery on the 15th!
#3- October means it is almost time for the Blogger's Quilt Festival
You can read more about it HERE
I get to choose 2 quilts to Highlight. Any Suggestions?
4- I signed up for a Quilt Guild RETREAT!
That should cure my Denial.
So to reward myself and give me a pick me up I went to see my niece, the hairdresser.
I told her she could cut some of the length off and she didn't argue!

Paul didn't notice until we were leaving the Fair Appreciation Dinner.
Here I am at a Book signing in Tri-cities Jason F Wright is the Author of my newest book to read.
"The James Miracle"
My DD #1 told me about the Book signing and met me there with DGD #4.
He also wrote The Christmas Jars and Wednesday Letters.
I took all of my books that I own that he wrote for him to sign.
I couldn't find my copy of the Christmas Jars :(
I have to Shout out to Janet who was lucky enough to meet Jenny Doan.
I asked if she would get her to sign a Siggy Square for me. YEA!
The soap is fun to receive too! Thanks Janet!!!


Nice "do" Mary. I need a niece that is a hairdresser, I guess, to tackle my mop. : )
ReplyDeleteGlad you got the squishy.
I have 32 reasons to love October! LOL! The 10th is a double! ;)
ReplyDelete