Monday, October 27, 2014

Design Wall Monday- October 27,2014

I am late posting this AM, I just needed to SLEEP!
On my Design Wall today I want to show the quilt my DD #1 sent me.
I knew it would happen...
quilting
She sent me this pic from PINTEREST on October 9th.
Looks EASY enough.  She wants me to "help her make it"
If you know the pattern let me know.  I think I could figure it out but want to give the designer credit...
I really don't like Pinterest for that reason...
LOL I think I have that Hydrangea fabric, hahaha


I have nothing on the Quilting table so today is the day to remedy that!
We all know which quilt needs to go on there, I don't have to even show the picture...

"Betsy" did a good job helping me get my Midnight Flight finished for the Jo & Nell Challenge.
I have entered it in the Blogger's Quilt Festival HERE .
 I'm So glad I finished it! 
When I realized I don't have a Quilt with Warm & Natural to use this Winter. 
I put it in this one.   I really like my Tuscany but am running out of it. 
Guess what's going on my Bed?
The direct link to read all about it is HERE

It's a Rainy Looking Day and a MONDAY here!  
I'm heading over HERE to see what everyone else is showing on their WALLS.
I'll link up Wednesday with Jo & Nell!

5 comments:

  1. It looks easy enough that maybe your daughter can make it herself! *LOL* You are very good to "help".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best I can tell, the creator's name is Brigitte Heitland and she's from Germany. Her blog is here: http://farbstoff-bridge.blogspot.com/ I couldn't find the quilt on her blog, but it was on her Flickr account, here: http://flickrhivemind.net/User/farbstoff-bridge/Timeline, about halfway down.
    Plus, her facebook is fun, too! http://www.facebook.com/zenchicquilts
    She's quite the accomplished designer, from the looks of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found it on her blog: http://farbstoff-bridge.blogspot.com/2011/07/fresh-like-spring.html !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will make a beautiful quilt and it looks easy enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com