When cleaning and preparing for the Family to come last Saturday to Celebrate together...
I decided that I needed a little more "Christ" in my Christmas.
I have several Nativities I didn't get out this year.
I wanted to share a few more with the family and my Blogging friends.
On the shelf is the first Nativity I bartered for when we lived in Mesa.
My Nativity Tree Skirt is on the Rocking chair, Purple Paper pieced Tree Skirt Lynn W. made, House & Tree Quilt from Christmas Around the World, corner of Christmas Postcard Quilt on couch.
Jim Shore Nativity on Table runner like the ones I made for my girls when I worked at Hancock's.
3 Nativities in the China Hutch on a Table Runner made by my DH's Sister Anne.
L-R from Wendy T, a Mini Water Globe Nativty, and silver Water Globe Nativity from Lynn W.
Pillow from Marg in Australia, Postcard quilt from Quiltmania Class.
Mini Ornaments from Janet O hang above Nativity from Lynn W.
I put my Wonky Tree Mini I made with Buttons on it to represent Symbols of Christmas above the sink in the Kitchen.
My Christmas "Sarah's Star" SBS Swap quilt in the toy room.

I already showed the Christmas Lone Star on the Bed downstairs.
My Celtic Christmas Solstice has been on a Bed since Thanksgiving time at Brant & Tina's.
I think I need a few Mini Christmas Themed quilts to go under some of my Nativities.
I haven't counted lately low many TOTAL Nativities that I have collected.
It's nice to have something to Collect and surprising how many you acquire from friends who know you love them.
Thanks Bonnie for another Quilty Link-up this Christmas. Click HERE to see more.
I haven't counted lately low many TOTAL Nativities that I have collected.
It's nice to have something to Collect and surprising how many you acquire from friends who know you love them.
Thanks Bonnie for another Quilty Link-up this Christmas. Click HERE to see more.
Wishing Everyone a very Merry, Quilty Christmas from our House to yours!







Lots of Christmas goodness at your place, Mary!
ReplyDeleteHave a very Merry Christmas!
I love the Jim Shore Nativity! Looks like you were all decked out for the day! Merry Christmas, Mary!! :)
ReplyDelete