Jenny Doan has done it again. See her NEW tutorial on the Disappearing Hourglass 2 HERE.
I should be making Christmas gifts for the Family gathering tomorrow.
I had to go downstairs and get my DOWNTON ABBEY Fabrics and try this Block out.
I used it for a Leader/Ender of the Grand Illusion this morning.
I had to go downstairs and get my DOWNTON ABBEY Fabrics and try this Block out.
I used it for a Leader/Ender of the Grand Illusion this morning.
The NEW Clue for the Quiltville Grand Illusion Mystery is ready to sew too.
Link is HERE.
I FINALLY got all of the Clue 2 Parts all made and trimmed.
Here are Broken Dishes Blocks 2 & 3 for Clue 4
Back to the Christmas Gifts... Kids and Grandkids are coming...
Did you miss a Posting on Wednesday?
I didn't have anything I could show-
I was busy trying to get our Christmas Newsletter out and making more of my Truffles with DD #2
I was busy trying to get our Christmas Newsletter out and making more of my Truffles with DD #2
I forgot to show these cuties with thier ornaments in Wyoming.
Tina knew how to make my day, Her daughter is wearing the crocheted Dress I made for her and I got to make and dress the Baby that morning.
I got some goodies from my Blogging Quilter friend, my Illinois Friend and my Quilt Buddy.
The wrapping was torn and I know what it is though. LOL
It's a good day, I just got news I WON a Giveaway over HERE
Mickey D is a friend of Bonnie Hunter.
It was my 1st time to enter her Giveaway days.
It's a good day, I just got news I WON a Giveaway over HERE
Mickey D is a friend of Bonnie Hunter.
It was my 1st time to enter her Giveaway days.













I really like that new block from Jenny. I should probably finish the one I started in her class before I start thinking about another one, though. : )
ReplyDeleteCute little kids with the ornaments you made!
I watched Jenny's video for that block yesterday and thought I will certainly have a go at making a quilt with it. Those kids are so cute, my youngest grandchild was 13 this month but we are looking forward to the arrival of our first great grandchild in later January :)
ReplyDeletePeg x