Guild night was Fun!
We had a bunch from Pendleton visit us.
A Presentation from Nancy K on 4- Patch Slice ,
a quick quilt made from Charm packs and one more fabric.
[Click the purple highlighted words for the Tutorial]
I took 2- Z Cross Blocks to put in the Lotto
There were only 6 total and I was the Lucky winner with my #15.
For August we will make this Block
July is our Potluck and Treasure Sale.
It's called "A Dandy"
as in Yankee Doodle Dandy, I suppose.
I hope we get more than 6 blocks. A part of them could be donated to the AHQ in Jessica's honor.
The fabric constant is the Blue.
HERE is the link for this month's Block for the Guild Lotto/Block of the Month.
We had a bunch from Pendleton visit us.
A Presentation from Nancy K on 4- Patch Slice ,
a quick quilt made from Charm packs and one more fabric.
[Click the purple highlighted words for the Tutorial]
I took 2- Z Cross Blocks to put in the Lotto
There were only 6 total and I was the Lucky winner with my #15.
For August we will make this Block
July is our Potluck and Treasure Sale.
It's called "A Dandy"
as in Yankee Doodle Dandy, I suppose.
I hope we get more than 6 blocks. A part of them could be donated to the AHQ in Jessica's honor.
The fabric constant is the Blue.
HERE is the link for this month's Block for the Guild Lotto/Block of the Month.



Congrats on your win. Too bad there weren't more blocks.
ReplyDeleteLove both the blocks you won and the August pattern. At least you have six. You can make a table runner, or add more blocks. =)
ReplyDelete