It's Blog-O-Versary time!!!
My 1st posting was on August 13, 2008 HERE
That's TOMORROW!
A LOT of typing and picture posting has happened in all that time.
1349 posted Blogs in 7 years.
1349 posted Blogs in 7 years.
I would like to have a GIVE-Away to celebrate!
I picked up an extra Pin from the Row By Row.

I have a few other surprises to share.
Maybe an Original Quiltin'grandma Designs pattern of your choice.

I have a few other surprises to share.
Maybe an Original Quiltin'grandma Designs pattern of your choice.
Anybody game?
Just tell me
1- How long have you been Blogging.
2- What your favorite part of Blogging is.
1- How long have you been Blogging.
2- What your favorite part of Blogging is.
3- How you came to find my Blog
(you can include it all in one comment.)
(you can include it all in one comment.)
For me it's the connections I make with Blogging friends.
I have met a few of them in person. Super FUN!
Doing similar projects ie: Quiltville Mysteries, QAL's, SAL's
Design Wall Monday with Judy L and Creative Goodness with QuiltShop Gal.
Thanks for reading and especially for all your kind comments!
Edited: GIVEAWAY ENDS August 20th
This Giveaway is CLOSED!
Tuesday night was My Monthly Guild night.
I got my #2 Lotto Block made while watching 2 grandsons.
This one is a bit different than it'is supposed to be.
I will keep this one and turn in the other one.
Our Guild President and Vice President with Ice Cream cake to
CELEBRATE our reaching 100 Members!
They even put our LOGO on the top.
Yummy stuff!
The Theme for the Walla Walla Valley Quilt Festival next month is "Outside my Window"
Making a quilt for the Challenge is on my mind this week.
I found a fun Block on the Quilter's Cache HERE
I have made these before with a more narrow window... we shall see how I like them bigger with the fussy cut square smaller.
Here is the Demo Board.
TIP this month-- make sure when you cut the Miters you have all the fabric face-up!
Turn the template over to cut the Brown.
The rest is easy stitching to the Dot at 1/4"
I'm thinking a quilt made with a bunch of these blocks would be fun.
The Constant fabric is the Brown Woodgrain
I am requesting that they make the four parts and not sew them together.
Thanks for reading and especially for all your kind comments!
This Giveaway is CLOSED!
Tuesday night was My Monthly Guild night.
I got my #2 Lotto Block made while watching 2 grandsons.
This one is a bit different than it'is supposed to be.
I will keep this one and turn in the other one.
There were 9 Blocks turned in and 2 that were brought last month.
I left them in the bag I took to Guild in July.
Congrats to Darlene D who won the Blocks.
Our Guild President and Vice President with Ice Cream cake to
CELEBRATE our reaching 100 Members!
They even put our LOGO on the top.
Yummy stuff!
Making a quilt for the Challenge is on my mind this week.
I found a fun Block on the Quilter's Cache HERE
I have made these before with a more narrow window... we shall see how I like them bigger with the fussy cut square smaller.
Balloons outside my Window with Green and cream or
Patriotic flags waving with a Wood grain print and tanHere is the Demo Board.
TIP this month-- make sure when you cut the Miters you have all the fabric face-up!
Turn the template over to cut the Brown.
The rest is easy stitching to the Dot at 1/4"
I'm thinking a quilt made with a bunch of these blocks would be fun.
The Constant fabric is the Brown Woodgrain
I am requesting that they make the four parts and not sew them together.







Wow, thanks for having me check. My 10 year blogoversary is this coming January! However, I have less than 250 posts. My favorite part of blogging is sharing photos, my least favorite is actually writing the post! I met you through WASIQ and enjoy your enthusiasm for quilting and sharing.
ReplyDeleteI think I have been blogging about 8 years now. The best part is the friends made over the years and the great inspiration obtained from the various blogs. I'm not sure how I started following you or many of the others that I follow.
ReplyDeleteYour window blocks look great. I know what you mean about cutting the angles correctly. ;-)
I'm not good at blogging my own, but I love reading all the blogs on Bloglovin. I started back ummm maybe 6 or 7 yrs ago. I love looking all all the inspirations on all the blogs I visit. My blog visits are strictly for quilts. And I love the giveaways.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary Mary! I am approaching my 3 year blogging anniversary this October. My favorite part of blogging is sharing my work with people who understand and getting to make friends by sharing. And I found your blog after we talked about it at guild! The ice cream cake was perfect on Tuesday, especially with it being so hot. I hope you have a wonderful day, see you soon!
ReplyDelete~Brandy
Wow, that is a lot of posting! I am celebrating my 200th post tomorrow, & my 3rd blogiversary will be this fall. I think I began following you when we had both linked at a 'party'. I enjoy meeting fellow quilters around the globe, & feeling as though we are documenting history.
ReplyDeleteI like those lotto blocks for the month. This is what I miss by not belonging to a guild. =) I've been blogging, first on LiveJournal, since April 2002. I had an experimental blog before that, but I lost it. =) I honestly don't remember how I got to your blog the first time, but the important thing is I'm here! My favorite part is making new friends, and seeing what my online friends are doing and showing what I'm doing. I gain inspiration from you and hope you gain some from me, too. =) I also learn about more opportunities to do things I wouldn't know on my own. Thanks for your giveaway - how sweet of you!
ReplyDeleteHi Mary! I've been blogging since 2003, I wish I still had my original blog, darn spammers anyway :) I enjoy seeing the photos of finishes and in-process projects from others, and I enjoy showing photos and sometimes the process. I'm glad we've met, I have enjoyed your blog and seeing all your projects and family.
ReplyDeleteI've been blogging since December of 2008. Wow, I didn't realize it had been that long! I like "meeting" new people through the blog and like that it is a way to document my work. I found your blog through Susan at Desert Sky Quilts.
ReplyDeleteHappy bloganniversary! I'm blogging since 10 years, november 2005.
ReplyDeleteMy blog Quilting, Patchwork & Appliqué is all about quilts, mine and others, tutorials and stuff I love about quilts and quilting. I like to blog about my WIP, and showing others beautiful work.
I don't really remember how I found your blog, I read a lot of blogs, follow their blogrolls, links from posts and from comments, so many beautiful things to discover! Love yours!
Congratulations! I'm blogging since July 2003, a travel blog about my cruising with my husband on our sailboat around the world.
ReplyDeleteI love to blog about places we visit, people we met, things we do and can be helpful for other sailors.
I follow your blog because I love to quilt, and I love giveaways!
I've been blogging for 9 Years and this is what I do first thing in the morning while I have a cup (or 2)of tea. I don't remember how I found you blog but noticed you quilted and were from Walla Walla. I was raised in Dayton, so you are a little bit of home for me.
ReplyDeleteI have you on my private blog and for some reason can not get you on my other one. I tried again this morning and it just won't work. Says you are there but you're not. Am not really good about blogging everyday. Guess I'm really a quiet person. Thank You and stay safe!
Happy blogaversary!
ReplyDeleteI've been blogging for several yrs now at "The Quilted Snail" but can't remember exactly how many.....lol.....to many things going on for this early in the morning. I love sharing projects that i'm working on with others, and 'meeting' others through the blog.
I found your blog through DesertSky who is one of my best quilting buddies. =)
working on 4 years and love the people I meet on here , just found you recently but don't remember where
ReplyDeleteI've been blogging for several years. I found your blog on Bloglovin. I rarely write on my blog, but I read blogs about quilting everyday
ReplyDeletesjhughson@gmail.com