Thursday, July 27, 2017

Wow Wednesday - A Day Late...

When you lose a whole day of your Life...
I've not been that Sick in a long, long time.

My Row by Row was calling me.
I tried to get the Discount Sew n Vac Row finished.
 I got the Balloon pieces fused to the fabrics.
It looks pretty good.
I need a white Balloon shaped piece to do some fancy stitches between the colors
 before adding it to the Row.

I made this tiny Friendship Star for the mini quilt that is an option on this Row.
An inch and one-eighth squares, whew, TOO Tiny!
Then I re-read the pattern, I need one more of them and 2 tiny 9-patches.

I'm too brain dead to think about it today.
Hope you're week is going better than mine.

3 comments:

  1. You were sick too!? I slept most of Monday and sneezed and coughed and felt lousy. Hope I wasn't the one who shared it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you were sick. I had a grandkid week so no sewing for me! I still have Jared for another week, but he will be with a grandpa a lot during the day. Trying to get the RXR together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too small for me, too! I think I would have found something to fussy cut. LOL I'm sorry you lost a day being sick, but glad it was only ONE day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com