Who knew how many things would Distract me from my Row by Row.
I had high hopes of finishing in record time this year.
It's Friday, and I haven't finished anymore Rows than what I showed on Monday.
I did spend a day working on my Embroider machine for one Row.
It will be like my Label with the names of where the Rows in my Quilt came from.
Ephrata's Row Pattern is Perfect for that.
Don't you think???
Thursday a SURPRISE envelope showed up in my Mailbox!
My sweet Wyoming Daughter by Love sent me 2 rows to add to my Quilt.
1 is from Idaho Falls, the other from Star Valley (Thayne)
I did cut out a few strips to make the Pink Flamin-GO!!
As for Distractions
The Sweets were playing all week in Town.
Here we are ready for the 3rd evening game of the week.
2 Local young girls sang the National Anthem, glad we were there for that.
It was Throwback Thursday Night.
The Team wore their Brown Uniforms from when Walla Walla "Padres" Team played here.
And my DH didn't make me leave before the End!
Victory for the Sweets over their Rivals the Yakima Pippins.
6-3
By choosing to sit in a different area , we were the Lucky Winners of a Sweet Basil PIZZA.
That was sure un-expected and fun.
Extra leftovers for DH's Lunch.
More things UN-Expected...
We'll be going to SISTER's on Saturday for the Outdoor Quilt Show.
I can collect a few more Rows on the Way, lol
DH really does Spoil me!
Hoping to Meet up with some Blogging Friends.
Pictures next week from the Sister's Show...





I really like the signpost idea!
ReplyDeleteYou are quite the devoted baseball fan, Mary!
Oh, how fun to get to go to Sisters!
thank you for posting WHERE the rows came from. lets me know where to look!
ReplyDeleteOh, Sisters! Sigh. I haven't been there in SO long. Fran and I used to go for the whole week, and stay in Bend at the River House. I miss those fun times. I knw you and your DH had a great time today. How sweet your DBL is. Those flamingos are darling. (And why doesn't flamingos follow the plural with oes at the end?) You've been doing some great things - living life and enjoying it. The rows will wait.
ReplyDelete