Yes, I am still Un-stitching!
I love my Clover Seam ripper, but...
I thought this would be a quick finish.
Betsy, oh Betsy!!
She didnot like the So Fine thread.
These Table Runners are next to be quilted for the Game Night sample.
Tomorrow, I turn in the entries for our Walla Walla Fair.
It will be weird to not spend this weekend setting up.
I'm just going to spend a little time, knitting with the Lacy Lacers.
I just can't stay away.
Trying to avoid the smoke, staying home.
I have grandchildren starting School today.
8 of the 21.
Wyoming and Zillah.
Have a great School Year!


Sorry about your machine not liking So Fine. My machine loves it! Have fun at the fair, but it's nice to not have to spend so much time there!
ReplyDeleteI know I tried So Fine, but honestly, I can't remember now what the outcome was. I should keep records.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are having to deal with that mess. Unpicking is not a fun way to spend your time.
Good luck with your fair entries!
This is the first time in years I didn't help with setting up or taking down in the home arts building. I just spent a few hours during the fair watching over displays. It is strange to be out of the loop.
I'm sort of on Betsy's side here, but I'm sorry about all the ripping out to do. Enjoy the fair this year!
ReplyDelete