Friday, September 28, 2018

Friday- Shop Hopping Roadtrip

The DH (Dear Hubby) made some 
'brownie points '.
He got off work an hour early so we could go get a couple more Star Block Patterns from the Shop Hop!
 I picked up my 2 blocks in Walla Walla.
I love seeing the different layouts.
Here's the STASH version.
Kathy set theirs on point
    and added extra blocks. 
My mind is buzzing.
Lots of ideas for my version.

I didn't remember that Discount Vac & Sew moved the Quilt Shop next door.
Ginny included her extra Block. Yea!
Fun to see them setting up a new Longarm. 
Oh, and there was Chocolate!!
Janean's Block is fun too.
3 more to get up North & 4 in Oregon. 
The Shop Hop goes through next week.
 Brandy, from "Blue Spool Studios"
& I will go over the foothills together. 
Shop Hopping is fun with a Quilty Friend!!



3 comments:

  1. Nice blocks, are you doing the same colors? I'm glad you can go with a quilty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done a shop hop with a quilty friend in over a decade! Someday I will have to do it again. It is fun. I know you will be making the most of it. :)
    That is a pretty quilt from the STASH folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how young we were when we picked such good men? Paul always found the best places for me when we were on the road, and was happy to wait as long as I wanted to look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com