I made my return trip home yesterday .
I really didn't want to leave...
But, if I stayed, I was afraid.
Mostly of Friday or Saturday traffic!
I left before I got emotional.
The baby and I with a cute photobomber who called me Ga ga!
We spent a lot of time reading books and listening to music on my phone.
I miss them already
Even this little guy.
We had lots of talks and walks.
Here we are waiting at the school bus stop.
I told him that I was leaving, but would bring Grandpa back next time.
Even this little guy.
We had lots of talks and walks.
Here we are waiting at the school bus stop.
I told him that I was leaving, but would bring Grandpa back next time.
I got my Chick-fil-A
1400 miles put on my Honda Fit.
I learned that I really like when DH drives!!
My navigational skills are lacking.
At least 3 times I got turned around, down the wrong road!
I stayed in Tina's parents RV.
BIG THANKS to Doug & Teresa!
I had a hard time finding it in the dark so
Taking a picture of it and the sign helped.
The Rental they are staying is on Parkway.
I had to take a picture of it on my way out.
I stayed in Tina's parents RV.
BIG THANKS to Doug & Teresa!
I had a hard time finding it in the dark so
Taking a picture of it and the sign helped.
The Rental they are staying is on Parkway.
I had to take a picture of it on my way out.
I made a few stops... yes, at Quilt shops!
I picked up 3 patterns - 2018 Row by Row
I know I didn't really NEED anymore.
This weekend is the Fall Trends in Portland. I will miss being there!
My Quiltville Mystery and Elizabeth's 2nd Quilt are there.
It's also Quilt Festival here in Walla Walla.
And, one of our Merrie Miss girls got married! Her open house is on Saturday.
All these things were urging me to come home. And I missed my DH a little.
This weekend is the Fall Trends in Portland. I will miss being there!
My Quiltville Mystery and Elizabeth's 2nd Quilt are there.
It's also Quilt Festival here in Walla Walla.
And, one of our Merrie Miss girls got married! Her open house is on Saturday.
All these things were urging me to come home. And I missed my DH a little.
A candid family shot, taken at the house.
The Older boys are so helpful.
And the Etna Ward family has brought in lots of good food.
I'm going to see the Quilts at Festival today!
6 days away, I need my quilt show fix.





Wonderful family times. Hoping you had a great time at the quilt show.
ReplyDelete