Friday, September 7, 2018

September OMG & UFO

My September OMG is this Quilt!
 
It's the same as last month.
Today is the last day to Link-up HERE.
I did have a finish or 2 or 3 in August.
Just not the one I linked. 

Today is also a Sew-in Day.
That means 'Tiara Time'
 It doesn't start until Noon! 
I  can get some un-stitching done on those blocks that need the Corners changed.
Then get the borders added. 
There's binding to go on a Special Quilt,too.
In- Person delivery happening soon.

Judy L chose #11 for September's UFO.
Fitting for this next week's anniversary.
I finished #11, so I'm going back to #4. Which coincidentally is my OMG.

3 comments:

  1. You will get that DWR finished yet, Mary. Then you can finish mine! LOL.
    You gals look lovely in your tiaras. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the month! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiaras for sew-in day?! I need to incorporate that!! Hey, the DWR quilt will finish when it's good and ready to be finished, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com