Monday, January 28, 2019

Design Wall Monday - New project Temptation

Lori Holt started the Farm Sweet Farm SAL HERE
It's week one... time for a Pig and a Horse.
 My Simple shapes arrived and I printed out the Free SAL Guide.

But I am not starting this one just yet!
Instead I am making Trees!
EQ8 Makes it easy.
Templates or Rotary cutting? 
That is the question.

Watch to see how many I can make this week.
We have Birthdays to Celebrate!
Linking up HERE

Quilts are registered for the Tri-city Quilt Show.
Still debating on the Krazy Quilters Show vs the Quilt Retreat.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'd probably foundation piece. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do the same as Janet. I know it's not your favorite technique, but oh so fun for me! I am holding fast to no SAL's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the paper piece camp, too! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com