Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Finish

I had a day at home to play.
My Good Fortune just needed a backing.
I looked and found a bolt that had enough left on it. 
Cut it, twice the width and sewed a seam.
Using the Red Snappers sure speeds up
the loading of 'Betsy'!
I used a quilt design by Anne Bright,
KaPow" panto.
It quilted up fairly fast.
8 total passes, 3 bobbins 
I used a Wool Batting & Glide Thread. 
Time to get it Bound! 
I love my  binder clips.
This quilt is registered for Tri-Cities show.

Tonight we get to be with Abby as she is Baptized.

She's the 4th Granddaughter to wear the White Dress!


2 comments:

  1. It's a beauty, Mary! Way to go, getting it finished up in such a timely manner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic Mary! And such a quick finish time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com