Wednesday, January 30, 2019

WOW-WEDNESDAY - bindings

Bindings...
I got a call a week or so ago.
The lady said she got my name from the LQS aka: STASH. Thanks!! 
She had a bunch of quilts needing binding.
I just need to tack it down on the back.
We met up at the STASH for the pick up.
3 of 6 finished.
2 Left to work on.

I have been complimented many times on my bindings!
 Why not get paid for doing my fav part?
She even gave me $$ in advance.
I'm keeping track of the inches.

I'm thinking of giving a Binding class.
So many tips that make bindings better!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. If you enjoy it that much, why not benefit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind binding, glad you could make some $$$ doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com