Monday, February 18, 2019

Design Wall Monday - More Tiny Hst's

There were a few more Tiny Hst's to stitch. Last week I sewed these up.
They are only 4 1/2"
I don't know what they will become just yet.
Possibly with some borders, I can add them to this block.
The Moda Love Block.

I have decided on an alternate plan for the Borders on the Star Valley Stars quilt.
The Reveal of that flimsy should come soon.

It's another Snow day, I will miss going to the Tri-Cities Quilt Guild today.
I have a Swap mini to finish.

4 comments:

  1. Great blpcks! I am getting tired of snow days... We did make it to town today but it was snowing on the way home and a bunch more predicted for tomorrow. Oh well, more time for quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute blocks!
    I am stitching down the binding on our swap tonight. Hopefully it will get in the mail tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com