I woke up to the falling Snow again.
Can't measure old snow.
I really am tired of this White Stuff!
I think I have only been out driving 2 days.
I think I have only been out driving 2 days.
I have been handstitching, and need to rest.
My hands are getting older.
I feel it when I do this.
So guess what else is on my mind.
I think I have made a decision.
I ripped out the Brown corners.
Found some more Trees.
And a lighter green for the first Border.
What do you think Brant & Tina???
We have about a month left.
Moving in day coming soon!
I leave this here, back to the SWAP Mini!
Almost done, Janet O.



Love that light green! The trees are perfect! I'm excited!! So many other decorative things to decide eventually too for the new house.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the white stuff is getting old. We didn't have school again today. We had a foot of new snow last night and it has snowed all day. Instead of quilting I have been doing pesky house stuff most of the day, but I am quilting now!
ReplyDeleteSnow has been in abundance this year, but our high mountain desert that has been in drought for far too long can sure use it--so I can't complain.
ReplyDeleteThe light green is a good call!