Monday, February 11, 2019

Good Fortune - Final Link-up

This is the link-up HERE 
I've been waiting to share the picture I took
Last week in our newly fallen snow.
We have a Lot more now!
I think the quilt shows up best
In the Snow.
The 'Hang it Dang It" makes it easier for my helper to hold up my Quilts.
I bought it after it was shown on on the 
40 Fabulous Years BOM  Block party.
Eleanor Burns shared it.
Finished, Quilted, Labeled and Hanging Sleeve attached! 
Its been a fun ride, Quiltville! 

With my Midnight Flight on the bed, I realized that the Stars formed by Four blocks are close to the same Block in Good Fortune with an HST in the 4 corners instead of the 4-patch.
The 1st Border echos the top and bottom row of the stars.
Inspiration comes from all places.
HST'S seen on Tom Green's shirt.
Lol, I had to take a picture!

Linking up with Design Wall Monday too HERE

6 comments:

  1. Good Fortune turned out beautiful with your purples! Congratulations on the finish. LOL that you have a pic from BB. I can't believe how much I love watching that crazy show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your good Fortune is great. Snow, snow, snow. We are on a snow day today mostly because of drifting. I only had a two foot drift in the driveway... Doug has been working on it but more snow is predicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Big Brother fan as well. I noticed Tom Green's shirt as a "quilt shirt" as well. He was my favorite this go around.
    Your Good Fortune is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mary! Your quilt is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt looks beautiful on the snow or off it. Congratulations on the lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com