Nothing 'Quilty' this morning.
This Blog is my Journal...
Friday night we had an Americold dinner
With Paul's co-workers at the fanciest place!
A 7 course meal at the Marcus Whitman.
We didn't take pictures of us, but the food---
My goodness, such an experience.
Tableside chef making Sorbet with liquid Nitrogen was so interesting!
My favorite was the Wagyu Short rib and Cheesecake Dessert.
This Blog is my Journal...
Friday night we had an Americold dinner
With Paul's co-workers at the fanciest place!
A 7 course meal at the Marcus Whitman.
We didn't take pictures of us, but the food---
My goodness, such an experience.
Tableside chef making Sorbet with liquid Nitrogen was so interesting!
My favorite was the Wagyu Short rib and Cheesecake Dessert.
The stitching I did was for gifting.
We had a full- schedule, I had to finish gifts.
Newlyweds can always use more towels!
They did something unique for a guest book.
A Polaroid was taken of each guest/Couple.
Then it was taped into the Guest Book
With a message.
Here we are!
After the Reception up Mill Creek,
we went to another
Walla Walla Sweets Baseball game.
A late Saturday night game.
I talked Paul into staying to the end.
We got there in the 3rd inning.
They are in a winning streak!
6-0 with two Series sweeps.
I also embroidered towels for the
5 High School Graduates. (No pic)
We missed the HS Graduation, but attended the Seminary Graduation to deliver them.
There was 90th Birthday celebration on Sunday, too.
No wonder I had to sleep in today.
They did something unique for a guest book.
A Polaroid was taken of each guest/Couple.
Then it was taped into the Guest Book
With a message.
Here we are!
After the Reception up Mill Creek,
we went to another
Walla Walla Sweets Baseball game.
A late Saturday night game.
I talked Paul into staying to the end.
We got there in the 3rd inning.
They are in a winning streak!
6-0 with two Series sweeps.
I also embroidered towels for the
5 High School Graduates. (No pic)
We missed the HS Graduation, but attended the Seminary Graduation to deliver them.
There was 90th Birthday celebration on Sunday, too.
No wonder I had to sleep in today.




Oh, goodness, Mary--when do you eat and sleep??
ReplyDeleteThat WAS a busy time! You and your DH look so nice together. That dinner does look amazing.
ReplyDelete