Friday, September 27, 2019

Friday. Friday- Shop Hop Day 2

Thursday was Day 1 of the 
Quilting on the Dry Side Shop Hop
This shop Hop includes Shops from
the Shop the Blues & Sagebrush Shop Hop.
14 Shops, Many Miles between!
Prosser- Ontario

My DD#1  had the day off so we made a plan to spend a little time together.
She is a Busy Wife, Mom and PTA Volunteer. 
She needed to be home in time to do her
 PTA presentation last night.
I picked up my Bag and Passport at
 Walla Walla Sew, Vac and Spas. 

I stopped at Janean's Bernina on my way 
to her home in Richland.
1st stop together was Quiltmania. 
Gotta take a Picture, DD#1 says.
Forgot to take a selfie, lol
Then it was on to Benton City, Prosser then after Lunch and a Stop 
Samples at Chukar Cherries!
Back to Kennewick for 2 more stops.
I got 7 shops, 5 with NaDell. 
She's a good sport to drive. 
She doesn't Quilt, but we had a nice visit.
Fun to see the Red White and Blue Quilts
 at the different Shops.
A Red, White or Blue FQ from each shop.
The Hop is hoping for New Quilts of Valor
to be donated to our Servicemembers. 
I'll catch another Shop today.
Busy weekend ahead.

2 comments:

  1. It is very kind of your daughter to drive you around the Shop Hop when she isn't a quilter herself.
    Good idea to get a r/w/b FQ from each shop. Will you use them for a QOV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls were pretty excited about the fun fat quarters I picked up.
    It was fun to hang out together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com