My friends who Love Fall...
I apologize!
I'm not a fan.
I love the holiday season but Fall colors,
Not so much.
I did get a few stitches in last week.
More "On the Go" Blocks.
Cut, sew, press, trim, Repeat.
See previous posts.
It was busy with other things.
Brown Sisters at Spokane Temple
Our Hubby's got to come too.
It's been 18 years since I was there.
I will not complain about the 1 hour drive to Columbia River Temple ever again!
Long drive to and from filled our Saturday.
These crops are still not ready for Fall.
Tomatoes for Chili Sauce, Fall is for harvest.
Our Corn was planted late.
So I say Fall can wait!!
Quilting on the Dryside Shop Hop starts this coming Thursday.
Happy Monday, anyway.
Linking up at Small Quilts HERE





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!