I knew I loved September!
I had 2 Babies in the Month.
I Celebrate my Daddy's Birthday later too.
And there's always the Walla Walla Quilt Festival to attend.
My Challenge quilt didn't get finished, but I had fun with the Tula fabric to make my Challenge Block.
I will share it next week.
I always have good intentions to get something finished every month.
My OMGs and UFOs aren't doing great.
My OMG/UFO for September is the Pat Sloan BOM from last year "Let's Go Camping"
I think I can get it to a flimsy.
I have another block or 2 to make.
Where's that Tote?
It's the day before the OMG link-up closes.
Linking up HERE
That Startitis is hitting me hard.
Too many Blogs to see and inspiration too!
I hope you're getting your stitches in.


Uh-oh, Mary--what is it you are tempted to start now?
ReplyDeleteI think I am finding a better balance this year between finishing up older projects and starting new ones.
BTW, my prize came in the mail today. Thank you--I look forward to reading it.
Fun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
ReplyDeleteDo you ever wonder if the UFOs will get the better of us??? I love these blocks and I'm sure you will get the top finished soon. I have been pretty good about finishing 2 before I start a now one.
ReplyDelete