Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday Day one of Missing Market.

It's Quilt Market in HOUSTON!
Borrowed this picture from Moda's FB page. 
They are celebrating 45 Years
With this exhibit of 'Sapphire' Quilts.
Hanging in a similar way to the
Red & White exhibit from the Ruby Jubilee year in New York.

Someday, I  will have to go!
Last year, I had a Quilt, made for Jackie Robinson, in the Benartex Booth. 
My oldest son is working there. I thought seriously about going...
You know how 'Life' gets in the way??
I had to choose the better part again.
Last night was our Relief Society Meeting.
Since I'm on the committee,
that's where I was!
My friend Lucy took my Picture, but I will spare you, my Blogging Friends.
We were asked to dress up for fun. 
I wish I had lined us up for a picture.
I got the Funniest Costume with my Hula skirt and Coconuts, Sister Jenkins got Scariest with her IRS 'Tax Man' Costume.
Angie got Most Creative, I think,  
for dressing up 'French', beret and all!
We had Melanie who was dressed in her 'Gone With the Wind' dress, I saw a cowgirl and  many Witches in fun Hats and dresses, with Bows, flowy sleeves, even a nose ring. 
We really should have taken a Group shot.
I took just 2 pictures.
 Theme for the night.
Guest speaker- Sister Carolyn Hafen, dressed in her Navajo skirt & Turquoise necklace. 
The table decorations. 

Sorry, for not much Quiltiness  on the Blog lately.  It have gotten a few new treasures.
I can't show them all.
For those who are still waiting for theirs
No Sneak Peeks.
Plus it's just 2 Months until CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

  1. That is a very cool display at Quilt Market.
    Sounds like you had a fun Relief Society meeting. We had ours at the beginning of the month--shared favorite fall desserts and had "get acquainted" games.
    I haven't heard of the Bella Box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful quilts display. 'Love those sapphire blues so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com