Saturday, November 20, 2021

Quilt Guild "Tiara Time"

 The Walla Walla Valley Quilt Guild met at Eddie's place; Powered by Quilting downtown Friday and Saturday this week.  It was Sew Fun!

I got to wear my Tiara!
My Tiara time buddy didn’t get to come, 😞

I took my Favorite Bernina to stitch on more Birds. The #Followthebluebird has a few more friends now. A right facing Red Bird a Sparrow,  Blackbird or Crow & Dove.

Each bird I make gives me more ideas to make one in a different color.  

Today, I  got up and got there earlier, so I had more time to stitch.

I cut and stitch a bunch of Scrappy red hsts.
When I got home I checked to see if I made enough...
Looks good to me!

 The other project I took to work on was my Garden Party from the Retreat with the PNW Quiltville Fans & Bonnie Hunter  in 2017.
I had more ready to sew than I thought. 

Wore my Quilty socks too!
I am not even Half way done. 
It was fun to play with the parts I cut back then.
It took a bit of pressing to get started. 
I still like my Green chain blocks.
Bonnie's version had Red.

Since I found a good 3-D Mask pattern, I have wanted to make a Purple one.
I'm glad I took time to get it done while I was sewing with my Quilt Guild friends.
I missed this the most while I was gone.

The Quiltville Mystery starts in less than a week
And I am excited to get my Quilt Maker Magazine for the #2 Mystery.
We'll see if I can keep up.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the 
Followers in the USA 🇺🇸 



 

3 comments:

  1. Well any opportunity to wear a tiara is a happy! I'm glad you've been able to meet up with quilty friends; it is a good time to meet with like-minded friends, right? Love your purple mask ... and my, you've been super busy!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Mary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I missed Tiara Time with you Mary!! This flu can go away any time now, I am hoping I have a little bit of energy to sew today, just been too exhausted to do anything this last week.

    Your bird blocks are adorable. I sure hope we can sew together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask, what qualifies as time for wearing your tiara? It looks lovely.
    Very cute bird blocks.
    I also did green chains on my (tiny) version of Garden Party.
    You know, I've made a few of those 3-D masks for my oldest daughter and her daughter, but I've never tried one myself. I do love the purple fabric you used. I think I may still have some of that somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com