Monday, November 29, 2021

Quiltville Mystery Monday and Thanksgiving Weekend

 It's Quiltville Mystery and Hallmark Movie time
I spotted this easy Double Nine Patch on a Hallmark movie.
It's scrappy and sew fun!


The 1st Part was easy HST's
Bonnie gave the tip to hold and guide with my left hand.

 This is what the parts looked like before pressing and trimming dog-ears.


I Love my Wool Pressing mat and Quilters Clapper.
I wish my Oliso Iron was Purple but it matches these HST's so I'll keep it.

Go to her Blog HERE for the Mystery information.

Secret projects go on behind the scenes...

These are the ones we Celebrated with on our Thanksgiving Anniversary!
(No Pictures of us together that day)


And to make you Drool
The table of Yumminess!

Joe says the Answer to which Piece of Pie is "YES!"

Colby with his "Colby-Safe Pie"
I couldn't find the YoCream so I put gluten free Marshmallows on top.

And because I can't just Quilt all-Day
Here's more to make you hungry.
Cinnamon Rolls and Temple Cookies for our YSA 
and Temple Christmas Devotional Yesterday.
I really wanted to float the icing but I was tired after making 6 Dozen + Cinnamon Rolls

2 comments:

  1. I always think it is fun to spot a quilt in a show.
    You are such a dedicated Quiltville mystery maker.
    Looks like you had a great gathering for your Thanksgiving celebration.
    I gather Colby can't have dairy? We had a very gluten free meal--except for a bag of rolls and the green bean casserole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious at your house!
    Great start on the new mystery!
    I haven't used a clapper before... how does it help with quilting?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com