The Tri-cities Quilt Show happened last Friday-Saturday.
It was Sew Fun to have a real Show to enter and attend.
It was Sew Fun to have a real Show to enter and attend.
I got Elizabeth and Abby's Quilts Quilted in time to take them in.
Even with Betsy Troubles.
This is Elizabeth's 5th Grandma Camp Quilt
"Gate of Roses"
I called in "Fenced in Flowers".

I gave out a "Mutual Admiration" Ribbon to this Quilt
"Stitcher's Garden" By Rhonda Alberts
Pattern by Lynda Howell of the Stitch Connection


This was the wall of the Red and White Quilts.
There were about 5 of these and I like this one best.
Made in a Class at Janean's Bernina
January 2020
My Red and White Entry
Disappearing Pinwheel Baskets
From Missouri Star Quilt Tutorial
My Entry
Antique Lace-Mini
(from a baggie of bonus Triangles)
Thanks @quiltville_bonnie for a Star pattern I could enter in this Show.
Focus on the Stars was the 2020 theme for a Quilt Show that was Canceled.
This year it was included in the 2022 Show.
I only saw my Quiltville Quilt at this show.
Weird to be the only Quiltville fan in my area.
Thanks for taking my picture with my shirt, quilt buddy, Lynn.
Best of show- Viewer's choice
2022 Second Place Colorwash Triple Irish Chain by Sylvia Parker
2022 Honorable Mention “An Exercise in Sheer Determination” by Jodi Hassell
For National Quilting Day I went down to Quilt with the Walla Walla Guild ladies.
I made part of these blocks then made the rest at home after going to a Baseball game.
Mystery quilt made with Addicted to Scraps blocks by Bonnie Hunter.
e
My Start-i-tus is in full swing.
Gotta add them to the Book.
Thanks for sharing your quilt show adventure. Love that you were wearing your matching "shirt". I always love to go through shows and spy "Bonnie" quilts too.
ReplyDelete