Happy 1st day of National Quilt Month!
This is my intro post.
Thanks Amy's Creative Side
I'm the Crazy Quiltingrandma aka: Mom/Grandma/Great Grandma
I love to Quilt!
I would quilt Everyday if I could.
Quilting is one of my joys in life!
My Family is my biggest Joy!!
I love creating new blocks from my Fabric collection/Stash.
Making quilts for people that I love is the best gift to make.
I don't like to out a price on my work so I don't make custom quilts for people, they couldn't afford me! All the hours and days, months and sometimes years it takes to finish a quilt.
I love my Quilty T-shirts and socks.
Spending time on my quilts fills the days.
I am never bored- I can find something quilty to do.
I also have quilty books I love to read.
This T-shirt says it all...
Quilt-Eat-Sleep-Repeat
That's what I do!
I Quilted a few Quilts in February. YEA for Betsy!
Even with all the stops and starts.
Diana, My Sister by Love asked me to quilt this for her Mom and Dad.
I tried a new pattern on it and it almost made me say a few bad words when
I had to keep re-starting Betsy.
We delivered it a day early, hurray!
Then I quilted Abby's 1st Quilt
I played with my Machine Embroidery and took an online class to make this
Spring Door/Wall hanging with MGQS in Logan
It took a bit of testing with the spacing and the CBT (Clear Blue Tiles)
I hope I can finish a few small projects with the CBT.
I made a few Blue Blocks.
These are for the Riley Blake Block Challenge 2022
Tri-City Quilt Show is the 25th-26th of March.
So many good things coming from your sewing space, Mary.
ReplyDeleteThat second quilt is huge!
Abby's quilt turned out very well.
I saw the Clear Blue Tiles mentioned on MGQS ad, but I don't really understand what they are.
Those are some unique block designs in blue.
You are amazing! Thanks for putting love into all you do!
ReplyDeleteI am getting back to blogging! I have not read or written a blog post for 5 months. I will miss the quilt show, darn! We are keeping three grandkids for the week and their mom flies back from Kentucky on the 26th.
ReplyDelete