Saturday, March 5, 2022

Why I Quilt...

 


It's really ALL about LOVE!
I Love to Create
I Love my Family
I Love Fabric
I Love Community
I Love Sharing
I Love Giving
I Love a Challenge





In 2011- I posted 283 times
I would say it was a Very Quilty Year!

March 19th is National Quilting Day
How will you spend that day??

Missouri Star asked what Quilting is?
All of these postcards were sent in to their store.
It's amazing how the world gets smaller when we talk about Quilting.
I wonder if My Postcard is on that wall?

Please Leave me a comment, I really want to know WHY you Quilt...


4 comments:

  1. You have great reasons for quilting, Mary.
    I've always known I needed a creative outlet for good mental health, and I have been through several. Quilting gave the opportunity to create something that benefitted others. So why I do so many mini quilts is beyond explanation. :)
    Quilting also gave me a common interest with my Mom (besides the word games, flower gardens and reading). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I quilt for those reasons as well. As Janet O. said, quilting is also great for good mental health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your reasons! I am pretty much the same. I love creating and gifting quilts and decorating my house. I gave a tour yesterday to two women and they about fell over when I opened my walk in "linen" closet. Not many linens in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED to quilt to manage life! It's my mindfulness and my sanity. I don't care what I'm making... it's all healing for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com