Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tuesday - Time to Quilt

 I had a day of searching yesterday and didn't get in my Stitches.

I finally found my instructions book with the UNITY Quilt I started in Omaha in 2020.

I've added the 1st border part of 3 to be Part two of the Unity Quilt.
Then I sewed all of the Square in a Square blocks together.
Now I can't decide which way to orient them around the flying geese border.
Which way should they go??

Toward the left or the right??

Choices, choices!
I made Part two of the Quiltmaker Jubilee Blocks
Then I ran out of the Background I was using.
Bonnie Hunter is doing hers with Purple also.
So many Blocks that she has made for her Addicted to Scraps column.
The block in the 3rd row might need to be remade. 
The directions didn't compute for a 12" block.
Mine came out at 10"

Part 3 has a Lot of Flying geese to make.
I'll be needing a lot of Background.
I ordered some but am not sure I ordered the right shade.
Dye lots are funny and can be so different.
Stash ordered me some of the Sashing fabric so I can finish the Rhododendron Trail Mystery.
I had ordered some from Fat Quarter Shop that came the day before.
A New block for the 2022 RBD Blue and White Block challenge has been downloaded.
There are only 2 blocks left to get.
Ya for a mystery that will end sooner than December.
Paul looked at the bank statement and said he sees a lot of charges for Fabric stores.
I tallied them up and they don't equal the amount he spends of his RX to keep him breathing.
Quilting keeps me Breathing happier for sure. 

Happy that it is May!

April's weather was so fickle.


2 comments:

  1. That first project is very fresh and springy looking.
    Love the purple blocks.
    Very pretty flowers. I no longer have tulips in my garden. You have some pretty varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I remember writing a comment on your previous post. When I clicked "publish" it disappeared. I thought you may have started comment moderation, but I see now that you haven't, yet my comment isn't there. Wonder what happened?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com