The weatherman/lady was Correct again!
November came in with lots and lots of Rain.
I love the month of November
So, so much to be Grateful for.
The nice patron running out asked if she could take my Picture. No thanks, I had to document the missing Elephant Ear plant.
DH likes to do more than one Session when he goes.
I left to run errands and get a sweater at Fountain Books, I left my coat at home, oops.
Quiltville Mystery colors
"Chilhowie Mystery"
I looked for the Paint cards at 2 different Lowe's and at my Sherwin Williams.
They look good next to the fabric from the Walla Walla Valley Quilt Festival Block Challenge.
I uncovered my Stash tote of Purples.
I'm well-supplied there!
Side view
Top view
I'll either switch the Purple for the Orange,
or use a peachier color.
I just can’t make a Halloween colored quilt.
I think I'm good with Aquas too.
There's been aqua in several Mysteries.
Somebody got 'Butched' at Great Clips.
I told him not to cut-off all of his curls.
Good thing it grows back.
Hope he doesn't catch pneumonia on his walks.
We had over 50 Trick or Treaters.
Must be a record number.
What are you Grateful for today?






I think that wet cold weather comes to visit us after it has been to see you. :)
ReplyDeleteA peachy, or even salmon color would look good with the purple and aqua. If you don't like the colors, you won't enjoy making the quilt--at least that has been my experience.
We get no trick-or-treaters. Out here people have to drive their kids around because the houses aren't close together. About 20+ years ago they started at trunk-or-treat at the church, so most parents just take their kids there.
Doesn't Paul have a good warm hat for his walks?