I finally got the DH to get me a bigger Embroidery Machine.
After a visit to my favorite Bernina dealer, we made a deal.
I'm sew Spoiled and I LIKE it!
This gently used and new Embroidery Module came home yesterday.
It only does Embroidery.
Push Button to Start, NO FOOT PEDAL.
I love the auto cutter and the Bobbin alert.
It has a BIG Bobbin.
I'm taking a few Classes to learn about all the Bells and Whitsles is has.
Great for those smaller projects that I love to make from Kimberbell.
Yes, I am a bit addicted to Embroidery right now.
Using up some fun Novelty Prints and Fat Quarters.
No sneaky Peeks yet! Just wait and see...
I had to do some Shuffling and re-arranging of totes downstairs to get to this table.
Sturdy enough and big enough to hold the Machine.
Extra supplies in the rolling cart and drawers I already had.
It is temporarily here in the Hallmark Watching place.
AKA: Grandma's Christmas Sweat Shop.
I can lock people out so they don't get a sneak peek.by tea
DH likes to tease and put the lock on, I don't mind getting locked in there.
When my Thanksgiving Cactus blooms it gets me in the MOOD for the Holidays.
Whatcha Working on this WOW- Wednesday?
Congrats on your new machine! I always try to avoid machines with bells and whistle because I don't want to have to figure out how to use them. LOL
ReplyDeleteKimberbell puts out a LOT of embroidery patterns, so that will keep you very busy, if you let it.
I don't know if the Christmas Cacti I have are Christmas or Thanksgiving. They seem to bloom when they feel like it, and not according to the calendar.