Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday the 13th- stitching

These Flowers arrived today
Happy Birthday from #2 Son and Family 

Moda is having a Charm Pack Challenge 
Making the Moda Love Quilt
Free pattern HERE
I got this on a Charm Pack day with 
My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe.
It's MODA, Made by Corey Yoder
"Beautiful Day"

Laid out, ready to web together
Webbed vertically 

And the finished Center done in 5 hours.

My MSQC Calendar reminds me what day it is.
 
I have almost 20 hours to report for the #thinittowinit by Sunday.

One more day in my Happy place.

I started on the February Cuties2
I need vinyl or glitter sheets for the candy
Waiting for an order.
I can Prequilt the Triangles and borders
 while I wait.

 

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the Moda Love challenge! I would love 5 hours in my sewing room. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com