Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday Report- Thin it to Win it

I was busy most of the week.
Tuesday, My Ministering Sister came over to 
have some labels stitched.
That added a few hours to my #thinittowinit


I made plans to work on my Cup of Cheer Quilt on the 25th of the month


I haven't tried much of the new techniques included in the directions.
Thank Goodness for YouTube Tutorials.

I finished the mittens,  mugs and Gifts blocks.
Including the felt leaves and Dementional tags. 
I used a Christmas striped ribbon. 
I found my embellishments kit now, so that will help 
with the rest of the blocks that
 I still need to stitch.

This quilt top needed borders.
I need to finish it so I can enter it in the 
TAKE FLIGHT Theme category of our
 Tri-Cities Quilt Show 


The MGQS Club held a Sew Along Zoom mtg 
Friday and Saturday. 

So many Club members participated. 
I got the borders on my 
Follow the Bluebird & Friends 


My February Cutie Center is together. 

I just need 5 more hours to get to 50 #

I had fun Shop hopping with Shelly on Friday.
Too Much Fun!!

1 comment:

  1. All good stuff, Mary.
    Think I could use a shop hop or a retreat about now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com