Since I didn't get much done on last week's list.
I've adjusted this week's to be more realistic.
I got two of the Four Small quilts bound and turned in at Tri-City Quilt Guild today.
I have 3 more to finish,
My Charm Pack Challenge Quilt isn't done all the way yet.
It was my "Squirrel" for the weekend.
Go Moda!
I found some Corey Yoder fabric at Craft Warehouse.
Stash downtown didn't have any.
My Kit that I wrapped up at Christmas and saved to do this month.
I'm not home when it is happening on Thursday.
Thinittowinit for my stacked up kits is a great way to win those virtual points and badges.
Thinittowinit for my stacked up kits is a great way to win those virtual points and badges.
February Cutie.
And stitched a Valentine's Towel
Waffle weave Towels from Amazon.


Lots of things getting done in your sewing room!
ReplyDelete