The weeks go by so fast when you spend two days in the Temple.
This was our view on Tuesday morning.
Bathed in early morning sunlight.
We were on the 7:45am Session with a bunch of Coordinators and Assistant Coordinators.
President and Sister Powell officiated.
I don't often see the SUNRISE!
I finally got a couple more of my Quilts entered for the March Quilt Show in Tri-Cities.
The Bird Quilt still needs the Binding put on.
Last year at this time I was Helping Elizabeth finish her Gate of Roses Quilt.
I would still like to finish the Moda Love Star and 2022 RBD Block Challenge Quilts.
Can I do it before next Thursday??
I talked to Tara at Sew, Vac & Spas and she asked if I wanted to Teach again.
We'll see if I can fit into the group of Teachers.
THIS is the Quilt I want to make for a Class
Jenny did a remake of an old Tutorial for the Irish Chain Quilt.
I registered my Bernina Embroidery Machine and Module.
I've had it over 3 months now.
About time to get it registered.
You are a busy lady!
ReplyDeleteFor the next two weeks we will have to go to the Brigham City temple while the Logan is being cleaned. I am headed to the website to make an appointment when I finish here.
That is a pretty sunrise.
It is a lot of work to teach, isn't it? Kudos to you if you work it out.