Valentine's Day and Paul's Birthday came and went.
I got Flowers,
The Russell Stover Chocolates were BOGO.
I made an early appointment at the Temple.
We hurried back to attend the Memorial Service for Bob Lim, our friend in 3rd Ward.
We got this photo of the Bishops since we got here.
Bishops Steve, Bushman, Paul Crowther, Preston Frederickson, and Christopher Jenkins.
Bishops Steve, Bushman, Paul Crowther, Preston Frederickson, and Christopher Jenkins.
We had Lunch at Pacific Express after.
Birthday guy's choice.
Paul is 69
Janessa surprised him at his PT appointment.
Balloons and a Texas Roadhouse gift card.
A Maple Bar and Donut for Breakfast too.
Thanks so much!
The Tulips we planted where the Hydrangeas were are poking up their heads!
I got this square at Tri-City Quilt Guild last Month, not sure what to do with it yet.
Because my Back is out of Whack I missed the
I stayed home from the Temple today.
Dr Dan suggested I not take any long Road Trips.
Dr Dan suggested I not take any long Road Trips.
It's been 8 years since I had to go to the Chiropractor. Ice packs are my friend!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!