Thanks to a UFO Day at Powered by Fabric, I worked on 'Chilhowie' today.
I got a total of 5 more big blocks assembled.
Lots more to get it done.
One block at a time.
Love my constant color. A soft peachy color.
Trim, Press. stitch, press again.
I left my Seam Ripper at home and had to borrow one.
Eddie let me use her Rotary Cutter and mat, too.
Some days are Monday all week.
It wasn't the best start to my stitching today.
Note to self: don't forget your favorite Ruler, Rotary Cutter and Seam Ripper.
One more week until the deadline for the Quilt Show.
This post is short and sweet.
Gotta get to sleep so we can get up early.
Gotta get to sleep so we can get up early.
What are you working on this week??
Looking good, Mary. I do like your soft peach color.
ReplyDeleteSo frustrating when you go somewhere to sew and realize you have forgotten some of your favorite essentials.
I am working on (and will be working on all month) the pattern and samples for the guild class I will be teaching at the end of the month. Somewhere in there I also need to complete the sample boards for the tiny club blocks for my guild meeting on the 16th. So it will be another month of 2" blocks all the time for me. ;)