Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday- Monday!

 

I answered the Question of Why do You Quilt?  yesterday for the IGQuiltfest 2023

Because of all my grandbabies, and mom's who send me pictures like this.
Babies grow up and need bigger Quilts, Get Married and then more babies join the Family.
I call it QuiltinGrandma Job security.
Sew much Fabric to use up before I can't sew/quilt anymore...
Quilting is cheaper than therapy, just saying

This Quilt says it best, that's why it's my tag line on my emails.

It's a Monday and I get to stay home! 
My favorite day of the week is any SEW Day...
Make it a great week, my Bloggy Friends!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com