It's National Quilting Month
Some say, "Isn't that every Month?"
For me, in this photo, I see it's been way too long since I dyed my hair, lol
#IGQuiltfest started today.
I grew up under a Quilt. Threading needles and helping when I could. My mom mostly tied quilts. When Grandma, her mom, came to visit, there were Whole Cloth quilts on the frames. Momma said all homes needed a living room big enough to set up a Quilt and be able to walk around it. If she could see how we Quilt now! From Scissors and cardboard templates to Rotary Cutters and Computerized machines to Quilt. I have done it all. I consider myself a Traditional Quilter.
This was last year.
I won't share al the Days on the Blog, just a few.
Quilty Stuff makes my happy!
Betsy did her stuff after a bit of un-stitching Block Pattern that didn't work.
Skipping stitches, needle and thread changes.
I even checked the bobbin again.
From the crazy wild Backing!
RBD Block Challenge is Quilted, YEA!
I'll wait and post the final TaDa at the Quilt show.
I didn't have enough of the Binding fabric.
I looked downtown and might 'make do' with a different fabric.
I'm thinking I bought the fabric at Ratherbe's last year on Shop Hop.
Maybe there's time to call and have them send me a 1/2 yard.
What Would You Do???

I would probably look for a sub locally. But if you have tried and nothing clicks for you--do what ya gotta do.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I think it has been over 30 years since I last dyed my hair. Do you think that is too long? ;) LOL