Saturday, March 4, 2023

Saturday Stitching

Today's  #IGQUILTFEST2023 is Quilty Hands.

I had to stitch 3 lengths of this fun Zebra Flannel for the backing of Rhododendron Trail. 
Measure twice, cut once!
My 120 measuring tape broke so I had to buy a new one, not retractable, bummer.
But,  It is Purple!!

Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt is ready to be Quilted today. Hurray!!!
Only a year behind...wish me luck with Betsy!
I snapped a part off, but was able to use one off the bottom leader pole,  
I don't use it much. 
Floating is easier now.
I ❤️ how fast I can load a quilt with 
the Red Snappers.
Now to find a pattern to fit right.
Maybe "Breath of the Gods" by Apricot Moon

 I got the binding on the 2022 Riley Blake Block Challenge Quilt! 
The different fabric is more at the top.
I can live with it. 
I wish Pomeroy wasn't an hour away. 
I should have bought more when I was there. 
The borders aren't as big as I planned. 
Quilt Measurements for the Quilt Show
 are incorrect now.
It's big enough to fit my Queen sized bed.
Quilted with Ginger Snap Panto by Apricot Moon.

I might get all my Quilts entered in the Tri-Cities Quilt Show yet!
Need to make Hanging sleeves for 2 of them. 
Road trip stitching week after next.
3 weeks from yesterday is the Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com